HELLO 2019 INDONESIAN BAZAAR VENDOR REGISTRATION
Time & Location
About The Event
1. Vendor fee is $100.00
2. One set of cafeteria table and chair is included in your vendor fee.
3. Extra table is $10 each. Extra chair is $5 each.
4. We can provide electricity but please bring your own cord extension.
5. Please come at least 1 hour prior to the start of event for setup.
6. Food vendors:
- Please NO COOKING. Only food warmers are allowed.
- Provide both English and Indonesian translations if you sell Indonesian food.
- Food ingredients labels must be available.
All vendors are required to file for a seasonal Meals and Rentals tax license with the State of NH, unless the net proceeds go directly to a church or nonprofit organization. The Meals and Rentals license is free of charge and must be applied 2 weeks prior to event. Sales must be recorded and 9% of sales and must be paid within 2 weeks after the event to the Department of Revenue. More information about the seasonal Meals and Rentals tax license can be found on the web at:
Due to resource-planning purposes, all registration fee is non-refundable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
By signing up to become our vendor, you are agreeing to abide by all these rules. Failure to comply may result in exclusion to participate in our event.
- Vendor fee$100$1000$0
- Extra table$10$100$0
- Extra chair$5$50$0