Sat, May 19|
Idlehurst Elementary School Cafeteria
Indonesian Spring Bazaar 2018
FOOD. FASHION. ARTS. ENTERTAINMENT. DANCE. CRAFTS. SOUVENIRS. Free admission and open to the public. Follow link below for vendor registration.
Time & Location
May 19, 2018, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Idlehurst Elementary School Cafeteria, 46 Stackpole Rd, Somersworth, NH 03878, USA
About The Event
Indonesian Spring Bazaar presents food, dances, arts, and crafts that showcase Indonesian cultural richness. Be a part of this fun event by being one of our vendors. We look forward to working with you!
Please read our vendor information and rules below:
1. One set of cafeteria table and chair is included in your vendor fee. Extra table is $10 each. Extra chair is $5 each.
2. We can provide electricity but please bring your own cord extension.
3. Please come at least 1 hour prior to the start of event for setup.
4. Provide both English and Indonesian translations if you sell Indonesian food.
5. Food ingredients labels must be available.
All vendors are required to file for a seasonal Meals and Rentals tax license with the State of NH, unless the net proceeds go directly to a church or nonprofit organization. The Meals and Rentals license is free of charge and must be applied 2 weeks prior to event. Sales must be recorded and 9% of sales and must be paid within 2 weeks after the event to the Department of Revenue. More information about the seasonal Meals and Rentals tax license can be found on the web at:
By signing up to become our vendor, you are agreeing to abide by all these rules. Failure to comply may result in exclusion to participate in our event.
One set of cafeteria table and chair is included in your registration fee. Extra table is $10 each. Extra chair is $5 each.$10.00