Sat, Mar 28|
Idlehurst Elementary School
Little Indonesia Marketplace 2020
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2020, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Idlehurst Elementary School, 46 Stackpole Rd, Somersworth, NH 03878
About The Event
VENDOR REGISTRATION POLICY:
Vendor set up and break down:
- Vendor spaces are not reserved until completed registration form and payment are received.
- Vendors will be assigned a 6 ft x 6 ft space.
- No guarantees can be made regarding requested locations or accommodations.
- Vendor check-in begins at 8 am on morning of marketplace.
- Vendor booths must be open and staffed until 4 pm.
- Vendors agree to leave their booth area free of trash at the end of festival. Any trash left in the vendor area will be removed by the festival organizer at the expense of vendor ($1000 fee).
- ICC Inc. will not be able to provide resources to help with vendor set up or break down.
- Vendor fee promo price of $150 is effective until March 7th. Afterwards, it will increase to $225.
- Vendor fee includes 1 (one) cafeteria-style table (1.5x6 ft)
- Fees are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Cafeteria-style table $15 each
- Table 2x6 ft $18 each
- Table 2x8 ft $20 each
- Chair $5 each
- Electric $25
- Vendors must fulfill license requirements below. All proof of licenses must be submitted through email to email@example.com by March 21st, 2020 or no vendor space will be assigned to them.
- No refunds will be given for failure to meet these license requirements. Please ensure that you can meet these requirements prior to registering with us.
- Vendors must provide both English and Indonesian translations if selling Indonesian food.
- Vendors must provide food ingredient labels.
License requirements for food vendors:
1. Applicable license(s) from your home state if outside of NH.
2. NH Meals and Tax License
- This applies to all food vendors, in or out-of-state vendors must comply.
- Most non-profit organizations are exempt from this regulation if they have an IRS exemption under IRS Code 501(3) C.
- There is no charge to apply for this license with the state of NH.
- Application by mail takes approximately 10 days; if you apply in person, the license is issued immediately.
- Link to the license form is as follows. Please review instructions at the end of the form for answers to frequent questions and where to file: https://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/2013/documents/cd-3.pdf
3. NH Vendor Registration
- This applies to all food vendors, in or out-of-state.
- Application can be submitted online or through mail.
- Link to the registration form is as follows: https://das.nh.gov/purchasing/vendorregistration/(S(jenk4mncnld5u2zh3quu4geq))/welcome.aspx
Vendor registration fee$225.00
Table rental (2x6)$18.00
Table rental (2x8)$20.00