Tue, Jul 09 | Main Street
SIF 2019 Vendor Registration (Local Business or Organization)
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 09, 2019, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Main Street, Main St, Somersworth, NH, USA
About The Event
VENDOR REGISTRATION POLICY:
Vendor set up and break down:
- Vendor spaces are not reserved until completed registration form and payment are received.
- No guarantees can be made regarding requested locations or accommodations.
- Vendor check-in begins at 7.30 am on morning of festival.
- Venue will be blocked for vehicle traffic starting at 9 am.
- Vendors arriving after 10.00 am forfeit their booth and will not be permitted to set up during the event.
- Vendor booths must be open and staffed until 4 pm.
- Vendors agree to leave their booth area free of trash at the end of festival. Any trash left in the vendor area will be removed by the city or festival organizer at the expense of vendor ($250 fee).
- ICC Inc. will not be able to provide resources to help with vendor set up or break down.
- Vendor fee does not include tables or chairs.
- Fees are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Electricity can be provided for additional $35. Vendor must bring their own cord extension.
- Vendors must provide both English and Indonesian translations if selling Indonesian food.
- Vendors must provide food ingredient labels.
- Vendors must bring their own grease barrels. Under no circumstances is grease to be disposed of in street or any other area except grease barrels. Anyone doing so will be imposed a fine of $1000.
NH Meals and Tax License for Food Vendors:
- All food vendors are required to be licensed under the New Hampshire Meals and Tax Law.
- In order to participate at Somersworth Indonesian Fair, you will need to provide us with a copy of your current Meals and Tax License (state officials might perform inspection during the festival).
- This applies to all Food Vendors. In state, as well, as out of state Vendors must comply with this regulation.
- Most non-profit organizations are exempt from this regulation if they have an IRS exemption under IRS Code 501(3) C.
- You may apply for this State license in person or by mail. There is no charge for the license.
- By mail, processing takes approximately 10 days; if you apply in person the license is issued immediately.
- Link to the license form is as follows. Please review instructions at the end of the form for answers to general questions and where to file: https://www.revenue.nh.gov/forms/2013/documents/cd-3.pdf
- Vendor registration fee$75$750$0
- Table rental (2x6)$15$150$0
- Chair rental$7$70$0