Tue, Jun 25|
SIF 2019 Vendor Registration (Non-selling)
Time & Location
Jun 25, 2019, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Main Street, Main St, Somersworth, NH, USA
About The Event
VENDOR REGISTRATION POLICY:
Any non-selling vendor that sells items in their booth will be charged the vendor’s fee which is $225. You are free to give away anything you like, but sales are not allowed.
Vendor set up and break down:
- Vendor spaces are not reserved until completed registration form and payment are received.
- No guarantees can be made regarding requested locations or accommodations.
- Vendor check-in begins at 7.30 am on morning of festival.
- Venue will be blocked for vehicle traffic starting at 9 am.
- Vendors arriving after 10.00 am forfeit their booth and will not be permitted to set up during the event.
- Vendor booths must be open and staffed until 4 pm.
- Vendors agree to leave their booth area free of trash at the end of festival. Any trash left in the vendor area will be removed by the city or festival organizer at the expense of vendor ($250 fee).
- ICC Inc. will not be able to provide resources to help with vendor set up or break down.
- Tables and chairs are available for rental for additional fee.
- Fees are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Electricity can be provided for additional $35. Vendor must bring their own cord extension.
Vendor registration fee
Table rental (2x6)